Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What is CMS Hosting?
A: “CMS” stands for Content Management System. We use one of the most flexible industry-standard CMS frameworks available. With it, you will have the ability to:
• Edit the content of your website any time, right from within any modern web browser (i.e. Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Firefox, Safari or Opera) using the built-in admin part of the CMS. You don’t need to be a web designer or programmer to get your website up and running quickly.
• Add pages, news articles, blog entries and navigation menu items with ease.
• Switch templates at any time easily without disrupting the site content. The data will remain intact, but the appearance of all the site content will change to the new look.
• Plug in any of hundreds of compatible plug-ins/components right into the site seamlessly. Shopping cart software, restaurant menu systems, real estate tools...it’s all modular and works the way you would expect.
• Lots of flexibility!
• Need something more custom than our free templates? We can also affordably customize any of our free templates just for you. You’ll have the choice of doing it yourself with little effort or having us do all or part of it for you.** It’s quick and hassle-free!
For more details & custom design rates, contact our graphics & sales dept.
Q: How long does it take?
A: The sign up process is quick and simple. Most people can have their site up and running within the same day.* Once you’ve completed the sign up process, you have full control of your website content and editing... The built-in website editor administrator section is very powerful and will give you the ability to precisely control your website content and how the site looks. Choose one of our pre-made templates, swap out a few pictures and a few lines of text and your template is ready to have content added to each page. You can add/delete/activate/deactivate pages on your website at will, any time of day or night from within a standard web browser. You’ll be able to do the simplest editing in addition to advanced users having the ability to edit the more complex css properties of their website. You can install and delete modules, plug-ins and components that will enhance the functionality of your website. Most of our pre-designed templates come bundled with free components that very well suit the needs of the particular type of business associated with it. We also have convenient step-by-step tutorials available for helping users with the most common tasks, saving them precious time.
Q: Can I hire ChoozitandUzit to customize my template?
A: Yes! Just pick out a template that is closest to your taste and call us for a quote. We have basic rates posted on our signup page here. Basic rates apply to simple editing (i.e. swapping out pics and text in the header, etc). For more detailed customization, be sure to contact our graphics & sales dept.